Esteemed Facial Plastic Surgeon Geoffrey R. Keyes, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon and Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon Dr. Geoffrey R. Keyes is Past President of the California Society of Plastic Surgeons, Past President of the Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons and Past President of the Aesthetic Society Education Research Foundation. He is the Immediate Past President of the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, the largest outpatient accrediting association in the country for outpatient surgery facilities. He is also the past Vice President and current President Elect of the International Rhinoplasty Society . The rhinoplasty society is the premier society for rhinoplasty in the world and its membership is by invitation only (www.rhinoplastysociety.org). Dr. Keyes has been featured on Dateline, Good Morning America, 20/20, FoxNews, UPN LA , CNN and Montel Williams discussing cosmetic surgery. He has been quoted in Time Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, Outpatient Surgery, New Beauty Magazine and countless other national publications.
Dr. Keyes has the distinction of being doubly Board Certified meaning that he is certified by both The American Board of Plastic Surgery and The American Board of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery. Both these surgical specialties provide training for the performance of plastic surgery procedures. As a leading rhinoplasty surgeon in Los Angeles, he has published and lectured internationally on the latest topics on plastic surgery techniques.
Dr. Geoffrey Keyes has held and holds the following positions:
- Past President - California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Past President - Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Past President - Aesthetic Society Education and Research Foundation (ASERF)
- Past President - American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF)
- Past Vice President - The Rhinoplasty Society
- President Elect - The Rhinoplasty Society
Dr. Keyes' plastic surgery practice is designed to provide safe, comprehensive plastic surgical services for those who wish to improve or refine the appearance of their nose or body through nasal surgery or rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, body surgery or skin care in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills California.
Our nasal surgery, rhinoplasty, breast and body surgery websites will provide you with information that you need prior to, during, and while recovering from your procedure. We are pleased to answer any concerns and questions you may have regarding your procedure.
Under the direction of Los Angeles plastic surgeon Dr. Geoffrey R. Keyes, our team of Board Certified Anesthesiologists and Registered Nurses provide the highest level of care for nasal surgery procedures. Our philosophy is to ensure uncompromising professional quality. The emotional needs of our patients are of the utmost importance to us.
Los Angeles plastic surgeon Dr. Geoffrey R. Keyes, MD, FACS is a graduate of the Loyola University, Stritch School of Medicine, and interned at Barnes Hospital-Washington University (St. Louis, Missouri). He completed two residency training programs at the University of Illinois Medical Center (Chicago, Illinois). In addition, he holds the distinction of being Board Certified by The American Board of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery(Ear, Nose and Throat, Facial Plastic Surgery) and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the following organizations and societies:
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities - (Past President)
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons - (Past President)
- California Medical Association
- California Society of Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Aesthetic Society Education and Research Foundation - (Past President)
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons - (Past President)
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- The Rhinoplasty Society - (Past Vice President, Current President Elect)
To learn more about Dr. Keyes' credentials, click here.
For a Plastic Surgeon in Los Angeles Contact Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Keyes at (310) 859-9388